Monday, December 29, 2008
34 Weeks
I had another ultrasound at 34 weeks. The OBGYN wanted to check my growth. I'm still doing great! I weigh about 5 lbs, 7 oz and the Dr. said I measure around 36 weeks, instead of 34...go figure! He also checked the blood flow/pressure in the placenta and the fluid level. Both are just fine. I'm scheduled for another ultrasound for Jan. 9th to check my growth. We'll see if I make it that far. Everything is going good and Mom hasn't had any problems. I know she hopes it stays that way. Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to hear that you are healthy and happy...Can't wait for you to get here.See you soon!!
Hooray, Baby! It sounds like you are healthy and happy, and you might be making an appearance even sooner than everyone thought! You're lucky to be born in sunny Hawaii--I'm sure you'll love Iowa, too, but maybe not quite so much this time of year. :-) I'll be happy when you move there, though, so I can meet you and see your awesome mom again!
Post a Comment