Born: Jan. 17, 2009 at 4:41pm
Weight: 7 lbs, 3 oz
Length: 21 in
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue (hopefully they stay that way)
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Grandma leaves today...
My Grandma Forquer leaves today. She helped out a lot while she was here. I'm going to miss her, but I get to see her again in about 3 weeks. She took a million pictures, but here are just a few...
As you can see, I wrinkle my forhead a lot; it's my "look". And I'm losing my hair, but I'm gaining weight. My mom says that I keep changing, I can't tell...I'm just me.
She's absolutely precious. And you're right, they change every single day. Wait until you pick her up one day and she somehow seems 2 inches longer than the day before. Enjoy this time together!
Richard and I are starting another chapter in our life. We just got engaged and our daughter Kaya was born. Now we are moving from Hawaii back to the mainland. This is where our new journey begins...
1 comment:
She's absolutely precious. And you're right, they change every single day. Wait until you pick her up one day and she somehow seems 2 inches longer than the day before. Enjoy this time together!
Post a Comment