My 7th month has flown by since I've been SO busy. I went to NJ and while I was there I went to a Jets vs. Giants game, a Yankees vs. White Sox game and went to the shore (see pics on the other blog). I'm now crawling like an expert and cruising all over the furniture. I'll be walking before you know it!
I went to the pediatrician and I'm still growing strong. I'm 95th percentile in height at 28.25 in and 80th in weight at 19 lb 7 oz. I LOVE to EAT!!! I'm now eating melt-away puffs, cottage cheese, crackers, and almost anything Mom puts in front of me. YUMMY!
Here are some pics from the month...

2 comments:
She's getting so big! And so mobile! She's one active little girl.
hey there cousin... I'm here and can't wait to meet and play with you. I've been doing well giving mom a few headaches...see you soon.. Love,Matthew
Post a Comment