The Dr. said I'm doing great. My weight is right on target at 1.5 pounds. They can't tell how long I am since I'm all scrunched up in there. At one point today I had both my legs crossed in front of my face. It looked pretty silly. Here are the pictures from this ultrasound.
Here's the first look at my face. Of course my parents think it's the cutest face ever...I actually think so too.

What a perfect foot.

OK, how many times are they going to verify that I'm a girl. Yes, I know this...no more already.

Here's a new profile picture. I was a kind of sleepy when they started taking these pictures...I didn't want to move, but you can tell, can't you?

And the best for last...my mommy and daddy's favorite. Here I am yawning...I told you I was sleepy when they were doing this. And once they were done, I was moving all over the place, just kicking Mom left and right.

So, you won't see any more pics of me for 6 weeks. And I'm sure I'll be HUGE by then. Bye!
5 comments:
Wow! What amazing pictures! The foot, the yawn, the thumb. That's quite an active little daughter you have there!
Wow! It is amazing what technology can show these days.
hi baby, you look so cute already!! see you soon!!
Hi little one
Looks like you are going to have feet like your Daddy and Uncle John.
Hi Baby!!!! You are adorable!!!! Can't wait to meet you!
Post a Comment