Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm doing great!

My mom and dad found out today that I'm a-okay! I'm healthy and have no genetic problems. The Dr. said I'm the right size and my due date is still January 20th, 2009. I'm going to do my best to be on time. I want to share my birthday with my Aunt Joedi and share the same day as my mom, my Aunt Jennifer, my Uncle Albert, and my Uncle John.



Here's my first picture to show all of you. I wish it was better, but I know my parents will have tons to show you once I'm born.





I'm moving around a lot and will probably keep my mom up at night once I get a little bigger. As of today, I'm 20 weeks and 1 day. I weigh about 300 grams and am about 6.5 inches long. I'm half-way there and I know the 2nd half is gonna go fast.

I guess that's it for now. Bye!

3 comments:

Jules said...

Hello, Baby!
Glad to hear from you! It sounds like you're doing well. Looking forward to more news and photos. Can't wait to meet you! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi, cutie!
I love the picture of you it looks great. Can't wait to see you and hold you... see you soon.J&A

Anonymous said...

Hi little one!!
This is Grammy saying hello can't wait to see a real picture of you!! hope to see more soon...