Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I know it's been too long...

My mama has been pretty busy lately, so here are just a few pictures from the last couple months. I've gotten a little bigger, but I'm still losing my hair.

My "sweetheart" shirt Grandma gave me for Valentine's Day.
I'm so cozy taking a nap on Daddy's chest.




Aren't I the cutest?...I think so


I love the snoogle just as much as Mommy.


Here's another one of my "looks"


Mama should post more pics soon. :)

3 comments:

Julie Coleman, Freelance Editor said...

Yay! How fun to see some new photos of gorgeous little Kaya. I can't wait to actually meet her! Love and miss you, Jules

Christina said...

She's a doll!!! Keep the pictures coming. Miss you!!

Melissa said...

I always forget about this blog... She is looking more and more like the both of you. So fun to see the little doll.