Born: Jan. 17, 2009 at 4:41pm Weight: 7 lbs, 3 oz Length: 21 in Hair Color: Brown Eye Color: Blue (hopefully they stay that way)
Oh my gosh she is looking SO much like the both of you. But I think she is taking more of Rich on, am I right? Look at those cheeks, what a doll!
What a cutie! She's so expressive.
She is so cute! She looks like she is a sweetheart. I can see both of you in her, but some pictures look just like Rich.(especially his baby pictures)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh my gosh she is looking SO much like the both of you. But I think she is taking more of Rich on, am I right? Look at those cheeks, what a doll!
What a cutie! She's so expressive.
She is so cute! She looks like she is a sweetheart. I can see both of you in her, but some pictures look just like Rich.(especially his baby pictures)
Post a Comment