Yay! I'm 5 months old already! A few weeks ago I went to the pediatrician and I weighed 15 lbs and was 26.5 in long. I'm growing like a weed! Below are a few newer pictures.
Here's mama and me, we were on our way to see mommy's friend Becky.

I got this outfit from Grammy. This is probably the only time I'll be able to wear it, but I love it! It has Winnie the Pooh on it...he's my favorite!

YUM!! This was my first time having peas. I LOVE PEAS!!

Just a little close up...

Me and daddy...we're a great pair, aren't we?

Me in my "Pod". I think I look a litle like a Cabbage Patch Kid. I like my hats, that's all I'll say.

BYE!
2 comments:
Kaya, you are so cute!!! I'm glad I'll finally get to meet you in person on Friday.
She is adorable! I can't believe how long she is, just like Elli.
Post a Comment